Get All the Funding You Need
Last week, we discussed how the two biggest questions I get asked from students is:
- How do I get funding for my deals?
- How do I find good deals?
I gave you the powerful solution for finding good deals with my FREE report, “55 Simple and Powerful Ways to Find Killer Real Estate Investments.”
Today, I’m going to give you a FREE master class with me where I will explain all of the exciting details of this true once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to show you how to get all the funding you need for all the deals you want.
Register for one of our classes today or tomorrow and receive:
- Fast Creative No Money Down Financing Solutions for SREC students only Nationwide
- The EXACT Blueprint of how to get DONE FOR YOU private money from Freeland Ventures Private Equity to fund all your deals
- Free, unlimited verifiable proof of funds letters
- The exact blueprint of how I've funded my last 49 rehab flip transactions with none of my own cash or credit
- Proof that all the private money you'd ever need will come directly from my private equity fund and my direct private money companies
- Knowledge on how you can really buy 2-4 homes a month using NONE OF YOUR OWN CASH DOWN
- 100% no money down funding for your transactional, rehab, rental and small commercial deal
- The "Automated Offer Formula" you'll use to bid on every home without ever seeing them
- Unlimited deal review through our "Deal or No Deal" coaching so you can make offers with confidence
- Proof that all the capital you'd ever need is right in front of you
- What you'll need to know to be the best acquisitions partner
This was created by Strategic Real Estate Coach for Strategic Real Estate Coach Students, members and clients ONLY.
Freeland Ventures Private Equity is an "asset based lender" meaning we care mostly about the "deal" and does it meet our criteria. In this class, you'll see our exact acquisitions and funding criteria and how you can deploy it in your own market.
Register now and don’t miss out!
How to Flip Houses for Profit
Today, I want to take you through a new case study of mine, 26930 Oxford Park Lane in Olmsted Falls, Ohio. This home was in probate for over three years and once it went through probate, we found it through the MLS and bid on it. We ended up purchasing the property for $77,000 and we are looking at a rehab budget of about $60,000, so we will be in it for about $137,000.
Based on comps in the neighborhood, we are most likely going to list this property at $199,900 and if we get full asking price for it, that will be about a gross profit of around $60,000. That gives us a 43% return on investment, which is HUGE.
One thing we’ve been doing on many of our flips lately is finding auctions to purchase a lot of high-grade materials we can use in multiple places in our homes.
On this particular property, we had a pallet of different types of travertine that we used throughout the house that we got for a great deal at an auction. That way, you can spend a good portion of your rehab budget on your labor to use the right contractors to you get phenomenal results.
Take a look at the video below to get the entire walkthrough of Oxford Park Lane and see all the work we did:
Connect with SREC
Did you know SREC is on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, iTunes AND Stitcher?!
We are expanding our network and would love for you to follow us so you can stay on top of the most up-to-date content, news, case studies, etc.
Josh Cantwell Twitter
Strategic Real Estate Coach
Let us know if there are any other social channels you would love to see us on!
CEO Strategic Real Estate Coach
CEO Freeland Ventures and Freeland Lending
CEO Yellow Jacket Properties