Take the plunge and learn about real estate investing for beginners – you might be surprised how easy it is!
You’ve probably heard the success stories about real estate investing for beginners. But how many are really believable? How many of those “beginners” actually go out and make a bundle investing in real estate? You might be interested to learn that the people who started their real estate careers by first learning a few things from the pros ended up being much more successful that the beginners who jumped straight into real estate investing without getting any guidance. The results really aren’t very surprising.
Cody Sperber is “The Clever Investor” everyone is raving about.
Ever heard of Cody Sperber? It turns out that some of the most successful real estate investors in the country have named Cody Sperber the “Clever Investor” for working his special brand of real estate magic. Never heard of him? Don’t worry, many haven’t. But that’s all changing. Cody is a highly successful real estate investor and entrepreneur, who made his mark investing in real estate in one of the toughest markets in the country, the Southwest.
What does Cody have to offer that other so-called experts do not?
- A proven track record of real estate success. Cody has bought and sold over 1000 properties in the last 10 years! – worth over $180M so far!
- A successful formula for passing on his knowledge, techniques and strategies for real estate investing to his students.
- He’s readily accessible. He thrives on talking, plotting and scheming with his students each and every day.
Here are a few of Cody’s tips:
- Work with a mentor.
- Don’t be afraid to use technology.
- Find a real estate niche and work it, work it, work it.
Cody is one of a handful of real estate mentors that turns real estate investing for beginners into a successful money-making strategy. We hope these brief tips will help you establish your career in real estate investing.
Did you catch the podcast with Cody? Click here and give it a listen. If you learn something new (and you will!) please be sure to leave a 5-star rating and a review. That’ll let us know we should keep on producing more episodes just like this.