So you’ve signed up for our free HUD Homes webinar with myself and my buddy John Cochran, now what? Let’s get back to basics for a minute. You might be asking yourself “Josh, what exactly IS a HUD home?” A HUD home is a 1-to-4 unit residential property acquired by HUD (Housing and Urban Development) as a result of a foreclosure action on an FHA (Federal Housing Administration)-insured mortgage. HUD becomes the property owner and offers it for sale to recover the loss on the foreclosure claim.
Now you’re thinking, “Josh, who can purchase these homes?” And the answer is, anyone can purchase a HUD home. They are initially offered to owner-occupant purchasers and within 15 days, if that doesn’t happen, unsold properties are available to all buyers. The only stipulation is that you must have a licensed agent with an NAID number to put in your bids for you.
Let me guess, “Josh, what are the advantages to buying a HUD home vs. any other home on the market?” Well, there are many advantages to purchasing a HUD home – one being that they are usually winterized, cleaned out, properly secured and checked on regularly since they are owned by the government.
Check out this video below of a HUD home at 242 Sandstone Ridge Way I bought that needed almost no interior work that we secured for a great price in a hot market. I got it for $131,000 and it’s in an area where homes are selling for $200,000+!
It may seem like there is some crazy loophole you need to learn about to get ahold of these houses, but there isn’t!
In this webinar, we will cover:
- The EXACT blueprint that John and I are using to buy up to 40 foreclosures a year
- Proof this business can be 100% automated
- Where to find HUD homes online
- How to strategically bid on HUD homes
- Inside secrets on how to buy homes before any competitor
- The spreadsheet formula to know what HUD will accept on EVERY home
- What percent to bid on 2, 3, 4+ bedroom homes (it’s different for each one!)
- What HUD will accept on EVERY home
- What HUD will counter on all your offers
- What an accepted offer looks like (we’ll show you the money!)
- AND SO MUCH MORE…
John and I have had some serious success with buying and selling HUD homes. John doesn’t refer to himself as the “HUD Stud” for nothing – the rumors are true, he’s secured properties for less than $500 outright. We will be answering any questions that you might have, so grab your notebook and get ready to learn. See you in class!