8 Profit Packed Case Studies
This summer has been crazy busy for my personal real estate investing business. Since we had such a tough winter, some properties had to get put on hold and took longer than expected.
Some had unforeseen costs and issues. And sometimes you just hire a bad contractor who isn’t doing the work in a timely manner.
Check out the properties below and follow along in the video to see which ones went off without a hitch and which ones required a little extra work…
- 3665 Brookside Dr., Norton, Ohio 44203
- Purchased as a HUD home for $62,000
- 1473 Lakewood Ave., Lakewood, Ohio 44107
- This was previously considered the Lakewood Avenue mansion and it needs EVERYTHING
- Purchased for $40,000
- 907 School Dr., Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 44221
- Purchased for $55,000
- 364 Southwest Ave., Tallmadge, Ohio 44278
- Purchased for $63,000
- Put about $45,000 into it
- 100 U.S. Grant St., Lagrange, Ohio 44050
- 86,000 square foot office building
- 242 Sandstone Ridge Way, Berea, Ohio 44017
- Formerly was a rental property for $1300/month
- Did some small renovations
- Currently renting for $1600/month
- 5636 Fairland Rd., New Franklin, Ohio 44216
- Purchased for $27,000 on Auction.com on a live auction
- 26930 Oxford Park Lane, Olmsted Township, OH 44138
- Purchased for $77,000
- Invested nearly $60,000 for rehab costs
Watch the full video of me walking you through these case studies:
The New Way To Market Your Property
The last case study I wanted to talk about with you today is a former residence of mine, 2477 W. 5th St, Cleveland, Ohio 44113. I owned it for over 10 years – I lived there for two and have kept it and been renting it since.
This property is in a city right outside downtown Cleveland called Tremont, which over the past few years has been growing like crazy with popular upscale restaurants, coffee shops, art galleries and boutiques.
I bought the property for $215,000 and since then, other houses on the street have been selling for over $300,000!
A professional photographer came out to the property before we listed it with an FAA license and took photos with a drone. They came out AWESOME!
You can see views of beautiful downtown Cleveland that is just minutes away by car or bike, you can see the Steelyards that are nearby and they just make the house just as good as it does in person.
I have recently listed the home for $299,900 and I will keep you updated as soon as it sells. We have a ton of showings scheduled already this week.
CEO Strategic Real Estate Coach
CEO Freeland Ventures and Freeland Lending
CEO Yellow Jacket Properties