If you’re comfortable in the residential real estate investing world, why would you consider adding commercial investing to your portfolio? Because the market is going to be HUGE and it will mean BLOWING OUT YOUR PROFITS.
Join two of my friends Sunday night – both experts in the world of commercial real estate investing – for an event that will change your investing future.
Register for the Webinar here…
You have two chances to join – 8:00pm EDT or 11:00pm EDT.
Commercial real estate investing using short sales and foreclosures is one of the fastest ways you can become wealthy!
- Huge Cash Flows: Grab commercial properties for pennies on the dollar and have instant positive cash flow. It’s like turning on the money spigot and out comes up to $12,000 or more a month...
- Bigger Deals Equal Bigger Profits: This boils down to simple math. Profit margins between residential investing and commercial investing aren’t much different. It’s the value of commercial property that makes it so appealing. For instance, would you rather have 10% of $200,000 or would you rather have 10% of $2 million?
- Time, Effort and Effort: There is no more time, effort or work needed to invest in commercial foreclosures and short sales over any other investment type. If you invest in residential real estate, you still have to find deals, buyers, sellers, etc. If you invest in the stock market, you still have to conduct research and do your due diligence. The biggest difference is commercial investing will show you much larger sums of money.
- Economies of Scale: It doesn’t matter if you own a 7 unit property or a 70 unit property. There is only one mortgage, one roof, and one property to manage. It’s that simple...
- Rental Risk Exposure: You’ve probably heard the term “Don’t put all your eggs in one basket”. Having a multi-unit property saves you from having to make the mortgage payment on your own. If you lose a tenant or two, no big deal, you can still make the mortgage and take your profits.
Believe me – we’re barely scratching the surface. There’s so much more you need to know, and the sooner the better.
On the Webinar they’re going to address some EXCUSES they hear about commercial real estate investing:
- It’s difficult to find deals – NOT TRUE. There are over 20 ways to begin finding foreclosure and short sale opportunities NOW.
- It’s REALLY RISKY and you need a LOT OF MONEY to get started – NOT TRUE. Most deals can be done with NO MONEY DOWN, with NO RISK to you.
- You need good credit to get started – NOT TRUE. With the right system and the right investors, you can profit BIG TIME, no matter your personal situation. And once you start getting these profits, your situation is likely to change DRAMATICALLY.
This commercial goldrush is going to happen, with or without you. So you can decide now – do you want to sit on the sidelines and read about the money others are making, or do you want to JUMP IN and help lead the charge?
Sign up for the Webinar here…
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by.
P.S. If you missed the Q&A Webinar on Thursday, you can’t afford to miss this one. It’s Sunday night, after the weekend festivities wind down. What better way to start a new week than by learning how to put more money in your pocket?
P.S.S. Be sure to check out the SREC blog for TONS of great information about the commercial foreclosure crisis.